Saturday, April 30, 2011

dreaming on clouds

We decided to move Sam into his own room starting today. It's a big day for Sam...and me. I might end up using our blow up mattress and sleeping in his room. Separation anxiety.

  We finally put up some fun wall decals I bought online awhile ago. Bryce did the honors of putting the decals on the wall and he was a pro. It was an easy way to bring a little personality to the room.

 My mom made the quilt and bedskirt for Sam's crib. I LOVE it. Thanks again mom!


  Little Sammy in his big crib (he's a little blurry in this pic).


Flying baby!

8 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about "seperation anxiety!"
    It's takin' me forever to seperate from Evie! Love the room, so cute!! Flying baby, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little man! And I love the clouds. Cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinking cute Bre! By the way, you look really good. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his wall decals!! Presley has some Polka dots on her walls that we bought from target, and they make such a difference. His crib is beautiful and so is his quilt! Your mom is so talented. I can't believe how long you had Sam in your room. Both my girls were kicked out within the week they came home from the hospital. But now that I think about it, I probably spent 80% of Maybelles first 3 months sleeping on the couch with her at night. I kept praying for the day she would sleep through the night, and she still hasn't yet at 13 months! But I cherish the times I get to snuggle with her in the middle of the nights because I know it won't last forever! You guys are such good parents! You can just tell how much you guys adore Sam through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just realized that I forgot to comment on this post, I totally thought I did!! His nursery is so DARLING! Love the wall decals. Sam looks so cute all tiny in his big crib lol. You guys have one cute little man there. Can't wait to see him and you guys again this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the room. What a great idea. He is so handsome!! The Quilt is beautiful! love you guys :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. he is soo cute! i miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the room. LOOOVE him. Amazing! Nuff said :)

    ReplyDelete