Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sam's baby blessing

While visiting in Utah we decided to have Samuel's blessing since we would be able to have all the family there. Bryce gave Sam a beautiful blessing. I think it was perfect for Sam. He was blessed with a knowledge that his heavenly Father loves him and through scripture study he would gain a strong testimony of his Savior, Jesus Christ and that he would be able to follow the promptings of the Holy Ghost, even when it is hard. I am so grateful for the priesthood and the power it brings into our life. I am truly blessed to have Bryce honor his priesthood.

Haslam family and Great-Grandparents, Oma and Haslam's and Aunt Colleen.

Happy Grandparents!

Tycksen Family

Great-Grandparents, Conner's and Tycksen's


Bryce loves his baby boy!

Sam with Great-Grandpa Conner

Sue was so nice to let me use the same suit Bryce was blessed in. To make it unique for Sam she crocheted him a sweater and blanket which both turned out so nice! Thank you Sue!




 Sam you are meant to do great things in your life. I can't wait to get to know you more.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED looking through all of these wonderful pictures Breanna. Sam is the most precious thing on this earth. We wished we could have stayed for the blessing but had to drive home so Shawn could get to class the next day. How sweet that Sam got to wear the same outfit that his daddy was blessed in! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sam's outfit!! Evie wore my baby blessing dress for her blessing.. it's so precious! Loved the pics, Sam is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sam's little legs in his blessing outfit...so cute!

    ReplyDelete