We had the best surprise visit to Utah. Bryce had spring break a couple weeks ago and we were planning on just hanging out at home but my dad had some extra frequent flyer miles so he flew us out!
Sam meeting some of his Aunties for the first time!
We got to celebrate Parker's birthday with the family. Megan put together a surprise party for him and made a delicious cake and chocolate covered strawberries. She is such a cute wife.
Micah and Amanda excited to meet Sam!
Parker and Megan. No pressure but Sam will need a cousin sometime on the Tycksen side! And Parker I hope it's a boy too so Sam will have a little buddy.
Grandpa Tycksen was so anxious to meet you Sam!
Proud Grandpa
Great-Grandma Conner
Sam with Great-Grandpa Sam. Grandpa was so happy to have his name carried on, even though his real name is Frank and Sam is his nickname.
Sam, it's your choice if you want to be a U fan but Blue is your color. I'm just sayin.
Already reading his scriptures! He is going to be such a great missionary someday!
The girls couldn't get enough of Sam.
I got to watch all of Emilee's dances at her last drill performance. She is such a great dancer and I am jealous that she can do the splits.
Sam finally got to meet Grandpa Haslam! We didn't get to spend a lot of time since he is really busy but we will make up for that in June when we visit.
Chase was hoping to have a Chase Jr. born on his birthday but Sam was born the day before.
This picture is actually from when Sue was visiting us after Sam was born. I haven't had time to post some of those pictures so I thought I would add it in here. Thanks again Sue for coming out! It was so great having you and we can't wait for you to visit again.



he is sooo cute!!! i want a boy sooo bad, he is so tiny and cute... love all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures make me so jealous!!! Hopefully I will be able to hold sweet litte Sam before he is running around.
ReplyDelete