Friday, May 13, 2011

Dropping a can of tomato sauce = this...

plus this...
because Bryce tried opening the can while holding Sam.

Sam and his Daddy watching the Heat basketball game

I know it looks like we posed Sam but he likes sitting on the couch like that.

Sammy loves his naked bum!

4 comments:

  1. I love Sammy's naked bum too!! Oh dear, I have had my fair share of spills too while holding the babies! However, tomato sauce is probably the worst thing to have to clean up, besides smooshed blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. I just showed Colin the pictures of Bryce and Sam because I think they are identical, and Colin said that "Sam is way cuter than Bryce was as a baby...Bryce looked like a weird looking troll baby!" I don't agree, I think Bryce was a cute baby, but Sam is cuter...sorry Bryce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so cute!! I agree with Jamie, sam and bryce look so much alike! I do see some Breanna in him too though. :) His little bum is so cute. I see he has a little bandaid on his finger too! From finger nail clipping? Poor little thing... It is bound to happen sometime. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that's fantastic! Gotta love those naked baby bums! :)

    ReplyDelete