Saturday, May 21, 2011

bath time

As listed in the previous post Sam loves his bath time! He looked so cute this morning we had to get a picture of him enjoying the water.


Sam's "Bryce" face.


2 comments:

  1. It's such a fun time having your first baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the spitting image of his father..sorry Bre, I'm sure he looks like you too, but all I can see is Bryce when I look at him. People used to tell me Presley looked looked just like Colin and it used to bug me... its true she does look like him, but I think she is starting to look more like me now. He is just beautiful, I love that first picture of him. I'm just in love with him, and he has no idea yet. He will probably have hickeys on his cheeks by the time I'm done with him...I can't wait to smooch those cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete