Yes it's true people. I have stayed with this man for two years now. For good reasons to.
I knew from the first time we saw each other after my mission that he was going to be someone extraordinary in my life. We had been good friends for awhile but I was finding myself becoming insanely attracted to him and had a constant desire to be with him. My wish came true. May 30, 2009 we were sealed for all time and eternity in the Salt Lake temple.
I love laughing with Bryce, especially late at night when we should be sleeping. I love the nights when he is always reaching out to cuddle with me and one time he grabbed my hand and held it while he was sleeping. It is nice to know he is wanting to be with me even while he is asleep.
I love listening to Bryce talk about the gospel. He makes me think of things differently and helps me want to be a better person. I love hearing him pray because I get to be a witness of his relationship with heavenly Father.
A new thing for us in this second year of marriage is becoming parents. I absolutely love watching Bryce interact with Sam. I knew he would be a good dad but wow, he is amazing! He is so patient with Sam and helps me out so much. It's obvious that Sam loves his daddy.
I love Bryce's constant drive towards his goals. He knows how to accomplish hard things and he is not afraid of a challenge. One year of dental school achieved!
This year has been filled with the most joy I have ever felt. I am so happy Bryce was brought into my life by a loving heavenly Father.
I love you Bryce!
Happy Anniversary!
This year on our anniversary Bryce was studying the whole day. So late at night we ate Magnum bars to celebrate and then went to bed.

This was the sweetest post i've ever read! You guys are such a wonderful couple. Happy anniversary you two and I can't wait to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are perfect for each other. I'm so glad you guys found each other and Bryce gets to have you for a wife, but mostly, I'm just happy because I get you for a sister. Oh yeah, and I get Sam as my nephew too...I'm so lucky!! Yay for your second anniversary!!
ReplyDelete