Wednesday, January 12, 2011

8 months


Wow is my belly getting big! I laughed at this picture when Bryce showed me. Somehow I don't seem to realize how big I am until I see a picture. I can't believe how much I've grown since December.

Bryce came home from school early today and we took advantage of some time before he started studying to clean out closets and rearrange our bedroom so we could fit Sam's pack 'n play on my side of the bed. It has a bassinet and changing table hooked on it so it will be perfect for the first month after he is born.

We're feeling more prepared now that the house is ready for Sam. I've done some major deep cleaning and I am so thrilled to have all of the necessities in order (crib, car seat etc.), or at least ordered and in the shipping process. Having the bassinet sitting next to our bed is definitely making it more real that I am REALLY having a baby.

We are so excited!

5 comments:

  1. You're looking so good breanna!! You're so close, i can't believe it! You'll LOVE being a mom!! I'm sad you guys didn't come up to Oakley. In june we will for sure get together, and see your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so organized and ready to go! I have told you so much but I am so happy for you guys. You will make outstanding parents and that little guy will be the cutest thing around. I love you and if you ever get bored as you wait out this last month give me a call! Love you always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Can't wait until he comes and I can see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your belly is unreal! It looks like you shoved a pillow up your shirt or something. But you look beautiful, as always, and I'm really happy for you! Good luck! =)

    ReplyDelete