Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Showers for Sam

While I was in Utah I had two baby showers the morning after we arrived. My mom had one at her home with breakfast and I was able to see a lot of family and some friends. It was all craziness since it was open house so I didn't get any pictures.

I went to my mother-in-law Sue's house afterwards and she and Aunt Charla made lunch for everyone that came. It was so good to see family and my good friend Liz was able to make it to that one. She is pregnant with a girl! We are so happy for you and Travis!


Liz and I belly bumping.

After we returned to Indiana my friend Lacey Merkley had a baby shower for Sam. It was so good seeing some of the girls I've become friends with here and they gave some really cute gifts!

There are four of us that are pregnant right now out of this group!
 Amber (holding Jackson), Lacey Henricksen (on my right) and Heather (on my left).


Lacey crocheted this blanket for Sam. Love it! Thanks again Lacey!



2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun! I hope you guys are getting everything you need! And how fun too that there are four of you guys prego! Love you so much Bre xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just LOVE that blanket, super cute! Baby showers are soooo fun, and I promise, you'll use EVERYTHING from them. :)

    ReplyDelete