Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

Bryce and I could not have enjoyed our time in Utah for Christmas more. We spent the first 1 1/2 weeks at his parents home and the rest of the time at mine. We traveled back and forth a lot since our parents only live thirty minutes away and it was all worth the time we got to spend with family.

Thanks Haslam and Tycksen parents for the fun trip! We love and miss you!

My sisters, mom and I spent the night at Ashley's house for a girls
night out. We played Just Dance on the wii and I didn't do too
shabby with my big belly.

Parker and Megan's cozy little home. We stayed up late talking and
the boys played Tiger Woods golf.

I love you Nina!

Christmas Eve at the Olsen's home.





Opening our PJ's Christmas Eve at my parent's.

Merry Christmas Chase! I bought him a snuggie.

Maybelle. irresistibly chubby!

Bryce and I bought Presley a giant Beauty and
the Beast book that came with a 3 foot Belle.

Bryce will be excited to dress our little guy in
this Ute jersey given to him from Jamie.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I don't have any pictures from our New Years Eve celebration at my aunt Lisa's house. I was sick and didn't even think about taking pictures. We played a couple games, laughed a lot and enjoyed talking with cousins we haven't seen for awhile.

When it came time to open the sparkling grape juice we couldn't even drink it because my dad left it outside in freezing temperatures. Needless to say it was frozen solid. I did get a New Years kiss from my hubby though!

We can't wait for this year of new experiences and welcoming our baby Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment