Sam's first Easter
What are you doing on my shoulder peep?
Parker and Megan stopped by on their way to North Carolina. It was so fun spending time with them for Easter and they loved seeing Sam again.
Today after Bryce came home from school he was playing with Sam. He made Sam laugh for the first time so I grabbed the camera and caught the last part of him laughing. His laugh is so cute!
OH MY! He is seriously, seriously adorable.
ReplyDeleteSooo cute. I love his little laugh!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, he is only getting cuter, I want to puke! Okay that was a little dramatic. I want to pinch his fat face!
ReplyDeleteI love his Easter sweater...so cute. That's so funny...at our house we call it "eating some baby ribs" and our kids laugh and laugh! He is adorable, and I sure hope you come visit us sometime. We will probably meet up with you in Utah this summer, but that just doesn't seem like enough!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, you just made Grandma Sue cry!!!! He is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat's soooo cute, oh my heck! Love him!!
ReplyDeleteHis little Easter outfit is so cute, Bre!! Fun little boy. I love him. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete