Wednesday was my birthday and the whole day was fantastic. When I woke up that morning Bryce was ready for me to take him to trax so I put on some sweats and stood in the hallway to wait for him. He started laughing and my first thought was he was humored by the way I looked after having just woken up, but he nudged me out of the hallway into the main room of our house. It was still dark and on the kitchen table he had lit candles and there was a huge bouquet of flowers and some gifts for me. I was really surprised! The gifts he gave me were some fabulous shoes from Aldo and some cans of Diet Coke. He even baked me a cake and wrote "Happy Birthday Bre" on it. I could not ask for a better husband.
Later that day after school I went to lunch with mom, Sara, Amanda and Bryce. We had my family and the Olsens over to my house that night for cake and ice cream before we went to our softball game. We won the game! It must have been because it was 09/09/09 and we finally wore matching jerseys. It was a great way to spend one's 25th birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment