My sister Sara was in Ecuador for 3 months serving in orphanages. She was not in UT when we visited this summer so she booked her flight from Ecuador to Indiana so she could see Sam. She was here for 1 1/2 weeks and it was so great having her visit! We miss her.
We went to an apple orchard. Sam was not too happy and it was hot so we didn't stay long. We got an apple slushy before we left which was delish.
When we arrived back home we fed Sammy some bananas and he was excited about that. He loves bananas.
Cuddle buddies.
Sam really loves his Aunt Sara.
Sara was here for our Young Women ice blocking activity. There are not any really amazing hills close by to go down but we found a decent one. It was really fun and Bryce even took Sam down the hill a couple times.
I can't believe how big Sam has gotten already. I seriously feel like you were just in Toledo not too long ago doing missionary work! I miss those days!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are to darn cute! Sam is growing up so much and I love that big smile! I bet it was so fun having Sara to visit, and also Parker and Megan before they headed to utah! Hope things are going well for you guys and that Bryce is doing well in school. We miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteHow fun for you and Sarah! Its always fun to get visitors, I'm always begging people to come stay here, it just breaks up the monotony! Those pictures are all so cute. I think it's funny how Sam loves banana's, Maybelle hates them, she can sniff them out of any food. Sam's hair is really starting to come in. He is just getting so darn big, I can't stand it!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Sam is getting SO big! How fun to have Sarah out too.. what an awesome experience she must have had! MISS YOU! :D
ReplyDelete