Wednesday, March 30, 2011

coordination?


Sam and I were just hanging out and he was happy until he hit himself in the eye. Does it make me a bad mother that I laugh when I watch this video?

6 comments:

  1. Sam is so darn cute! Glad you guys made it back safe. Hopefully the week without bryce wasn't too hard! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at my little Muppy. This video made me laugh so hard. Bre, this whole video he looks like he is just trying so hard to smile at you. He is going to be smiling as soon as you know it, I can't wait! He is just adorable as ever, I just want to squeeze him. Keep the videos coming. I watch them like 10 times in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS...he gets his coordination from Grandma Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice hits herself in the face almost every day! Her arms are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love him! I swear you always laugh at anything that they do, because they are so small and precious! Love the video :)

    ReplyDelete