Someone is smitten!! But for good reason. He is so sweet, Breanna! :)
Man, he is so cute Bre! I love him and can't wait to meet him. Micah says he looks like Bryce and I said he (Sam) makes some weird faces and Micahs said, "so does Bryce" I thought that was funny. Miss you and love your cute little family.
how precious! He's so stinkin' cute breanna!!
Oh my gosh, he is a little angel baby. I love him!! I need more videos! Post more soon!! He is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Someone is smitten!! But for good reason. He is so sweet, Breanna! :)
ReplyDeleteMan, he is so cute Bre! I love him and can't wait to meet him. Micah says he looks like Bryce and I said he (Sam) makes some weird faces and Micahs said, "so does Bryce" I thought that was funny. Miss you and love your cute little family.
ReplyDeletehow precious! He's so stinkin' cute breanna!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, he is a little angel baby. I love him!! I need more videos! Post more soon!! He is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
ReplyDelete