The first time I saw freezing rain I was in shock. I had no idea that could even happen. I was on my mission serving in Toledo, Ohio and we walked out to our car but couldn't go anywhere as it was completely covered in a thick sheet of ice.
If you don't have to drive in these storms they can actually be really fun to see and if you're lucky the sun will come out and shine on all the ice covered trees. beautiful.
For those of you who have never experienced an ice/freezing rain storm, here are some pictures so you have an idea of what we're dealing with out here.
Still no power outages for us and no sign of baby Sam coming. I can't wait until spring arrives!



Bre!! That is crazy! I had no idea it could even do that. That must be a cool site to see. I can't wait for Sam to come. (even though I wont get to see him until he is practically a todler... okay maybe not that long but might as well be). Miss and Love you and Bryce tonz!
ReplyDeleteThis storm is crazy, huh?! I agree that the ice can be pretty...for a minute or two!! I'm ready for spring, too!! How much longer until baby Sam is due?
ReplyDeleteoh...and I stood in line at Meijer last night for nearly 30 minutes!! It was like people thought the world was coming to an end!!
I know! Bryce and I ended up going to the grocery store one more time that night and he kept saying "We're gonna die!" to make fun of all the crazy shoppers.
ReplyDeleteSam is due on the 13th so we'll see if he decides to come before or after that date.
Breanna....those are beautiful pictures but I'm freezing just looking at them. I'm so excited for you and your little man on his way! Congratualations!!!!
ReplyDeletesad your poor baby will freak out don't have him during this freeze. He will be like ahhh put me back in It's freezing.
ReplyDelete