I have always wanted to break into my wife’s blog and sneak in a message. So now that I have my moment of opportunity I am going to take it. Today I’m not going to bash my wife’s fan hood of the ‘mighty BYU cougars’ or make fun of the time that her doctor in Salt Lake told her she was ‘slow’, even though both of these bring with them a good laugh. Today I am going to put the sarcasm on the shelf and shortly tell my wife how much I love her.
Dear Breanna,
On February 15th I observed you do something that goes beyond amazing. Through 12 hours of pain and extreme hard work you brought into our family the most precious little Spirit. I’ll be honest, though hard to watch, the labor and delivery of Sam was inspiring and moving to me. You showed such determination, strength, love and power that I have never seen before. You truly called upon the powers of heaven on your behalf. It was something I will never forget and forever cherish. Thank you for your preparation and hard work to bring our beautiful boy here. Now that you are a mom I have found that my love for you has grown exponentially. You have carried that determination and strength into a constant watchful care of our boy. You are sincerely wearing out your life for our new little family and for that I love you. I am honored to have you as my wife and friend. I look forward to seeing you every single day. You are an unwavering example of faith in God. May the Lord continue to bless you and give you the strength to continue being the great mother you are.
I Love You!
Bryce
Cutest. Post. Ever.
ReplyDelete*tear*
Uhhh, So CUTE! What a man. Congrats on your new baby boy you two!
ReplyDeleteBryce, that was really nice. I love you guys and can't wait to see my new nephew.
ReplyDeletethats really cute! congrats guys! miss you!
ReplyDeleteYou had your baby! Congratulations...now, stop cuddling with your newborn and post some pictures on your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteDid I just get all teary eyed?! Why yes, I did.. love you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh Broyth, that was just the sweetest thing I have ever read! I guess you do have some Opa in you! Your wife is pretty amazing, you are one lucky guy and Sam is just the luckiest kid in the entire world to have the two of you as parents. I'm so proud of the two of you! Love you!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I am sitting here at your home boobing while I am reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteIt's been so fun watching you these past few days, both of you are such good parents, and Sam is so cute and lucky to be part of your family! Bre you are the best! And Bryce you make me so proud! Love you! Sue