Sunday, February 6, 2011

9 months


I made it! Now it's just the waiting game. When will Sam decide to make his grand entrance? My due date is next Sunday but the only thing I'm hoping for right now is to at least make it til this Thursday so my mom will be here. Bryce talks to Sam and will tell him to keep marinating for a little while longer. I still haven't had any contractions besides braxton hicks which have been pretty intense, but no pain.
The only time I don't like being pregnant is on Sunday when I have to wear a dress. I hate wearing dresses right now. Other than that and times when Sam kicks me in one of my nerves I still love being pregnant.

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. WORD!!! You have the greatest 9month belly I've ever seen! Truly and simply ADORABLE! I miss you and can't wait to see that sweet baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bre, I am sooo excited. Wish I could be there when he is born. You are so cute and have been every step of the pregnancy. I think Mom is trying to come out sooner than Thursday.. she can't stop smiling she is so excited :) Good luck. You will do great Bre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bre, you look so good! I'm super excited for you. Good luck!!!!!! :) Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only hope I look like you when I'm pregnant. We're so excited for you guys and can't wait to see what your little boy looks like!!!

    ReplyDelete