We went on tour at the Johnson Farm after sacrament meeting. I loved being back in the Johnson home and feeling the amazing spirit is has. Sister Dalton gave us the tour and then her husband showed us out and took some pictures of us.
| Revelation Room Johnson Farm |
| Symonds Ryder tombstone. |
| The Matrix chillin in Hiram. |
| Fairport Harbor |
| Lake Erie |
| Morely Farm |
| School of the Prophets |
| Bryce was excited to see the Kirtland Temple in person. |
After touring the Johnson Farm we drove to Kirtland and went to Fairport Harbor and the Morley Farm. We were able to stay with Elder and Sister Butterfield and Bryce loved that their home is right on the sites next to the NK Whitney store. Monday morning we went on tour at the Kirtland temple and then had a senior couple take us on tour at the Kirtland sites. I was so happy walking around the sites again. It really is heaven and being able to share it all with Bryce made it even more special.
What a fun opportunity.. I bet it was so nice to show bryce around and to see people from your mission. All of your pictures are so great, seeing you guys in these pics made me miss you guys!! I really miss you so much Brie! You look stunning right now. seriously. Wish I could hug you and touch your cute belly!! Love you girl.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures bring back so many memories! I'm so jealous that you got to go back and visit. It is so beautiful there this time of year. Man, I miss that place!
ReplyDeleteLucky you got to go back! Someday Scott and I will get there....
ReplyDeleteI will never forget my first time back in Ohio and visiting the sites post-mission. (I was an emotional wreck.) So fun that you got to share it with Bryce and your li'l fetus. :)
ReplyDeletefun!!! Connor and I went there not too long ago! Its such a beautiful place! Love the pics :)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh we missed each other by a week! My parents and Mike and I went back to Kirtland the week before!!! Your pictures are awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteBre you look darling!! Your belly is adorable! I can't wait to see you in person!!
ReplyDelete