Wow. Seriously? It's already been another month?
I am so happy that I am finally showing more
so people know that I'm pregnant and not just bloated.
I finally had to buy some maternity pants and today
I actually had a stranger in the store ask when I am due.
I finally had to buy some maternity pants and today
I actually had a stranger in the store ask when I am due.
It has been thrilling for me and Bryce to feel our baby's
kicks and punches more pronounced this month.
He moves around almost all day, like he doesn't want me to
forget he's in there or something. I know he's able to hear me
now so I talk to him throughout the day and read to him. I have
another ultrasound tomorrow and I am so excited to
see him and how much he's grown!
I can't believe the change since month 4! He grew so much... You look fantastic. Are those the maternity jeans you bought? If they are, they are super cute! I am so glad you posted this, I love belly pictures! SO glad you guys are doing so well. Tell bryce HI from Nina and Shawn!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE BABY BUMP!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Believe me, time will go by faster than you think and before you know it, he'll be here swaddled in your arms.. its the best feeling in the world! you look great Breanna :)
ReplyDeleteCute little mommy Tycksen!
ReplyDeleteI totally know the stage of finally "looking" pregnant and not like you just ate at an all-you-can-eat buffet. Plus, wearing actual maternity clothes make people stop questioning (like it's their business anyway). You look fab, my dear.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Bre, you are adorable!!! I wish I could rub your Buddah belly! I guess I will just have to wait till Christmas, dang it!
ReplyDelete