I'm 26. Weird!
This was my fourth birthday away from home
(Ecuador, 2 as a missionary in Ohio and now Indianapolis),
but my first being pregnant!!!
but my first being pregnant!!!
As always I've had a lot of love sent my way
to celebrate my birthday.
Jamie sent out this beyond adorable outfit for the baby. . .
. . . complete with flip flops. I LOVE IT!
Presley made me a card!
She decided she loved Bryce enough to make him one too.
My lovely mother sent out some of her raspberry jam which is
my favorite in the entire world. As you can see I have almost
finished it in two weeks.
my favorite in the entire world. As you can see I have almost
finished it in two weeks.
Bryce kept his mustache for an extra day after the mustache party.
Jamie also sent out a gift card to the Cheesecake Factory!
Bryce and I were spying on other couples in their booths trying
to figure outwhat they were talking about. We're pretty
sure we witnesseda fight or break up of one couple.
Thanks to everyone that sent loving cards, gift cards or texts! You are the best!
What a fun birthday! Jamie and Presley's gifts were darling! As always you look great. I think about you a lot and I am so happy for you in this super exciting time!
ReplyDeleteUm, I love spying on people in restaurants! Glad your birthday was special. You have got the cutest li'l pregnant belly I have ever seen.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. You guys are hilarious together. I also love that I'm one of the peeps you blog stalk.
Happy Birthday Breanna!! We are so excited that you're having a boy! I know how you feel, I was 8 months pregnant on my birthday.. it was super weird, but I loved it!! Anyways, glad you had a fun bday! Connor and I always play that "listening to other couples" game at restraunts. I bet it was so interesting hearing that poor couple breaking up!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Bday! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI heard the people born in september are the most intelligent, kind, loving, and sweetest people ever! Happy Birthday about 3 weeks ago. I don't think I ever got to congratulate you and Bryce on the baby boy! That is so fun and way exciting! Looks like you guys are loving life and doing well.
ReplyDeleteAwww, I'm so glad we could help make your birthday fabulous...you deserve it!! Love you!
ReplyDelete