Thursday, September 23, 2010
Temple trip
Bryce and I made our first trip down to the Louisville Kentucky Temple. We left really early in the morning last Saturday and it was such a nice drive. I love just talking with Bryce and we talked the whole 2 hour drive. When our GPS said we had arrived we were both confused because we didn't see the temple anywhere in sight. Bryce turned the car around and we headed back down the road and within a couple minutes saw the church building and a tiny temple right next to it. Bryce said he saw the church as we drove by but not the temple so he just kept driving. I was shocked at how little it was. We were talking on our way home about how neat it was to see President Hinckley's vision about small temples like that all over the world. We had a very enjoyable session and drive back home. I can't wait to go again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm just happy to see that Bryce shaved his nasty mustache to go to the temple!! You guys are good, get those temple visits in as much as you can , because as soon as that baby comes those visits will be few and far between!! PS you have the cutest little belly ever!!
ReplyDelete