We are so excited to share with every one that we are having a baby BOY! It's nice to finally know that I am 16 weeks and I had a feeling it would be a boy, so it was great to see the little guy on the ultrasound this morning. Bryce and I are very happy and are so grateful for our tiny baby!
I don't think the arrow was necessary.
So this picture is kind of hard to tell where he is. His head is bottom right facing forward and his little fist is floating above his head. Isn't he cute?!
perfect tiny foot.
Oh look at his little foot!!! How cute is he already?! Well, you are right, you really can't mistake he is a boy!!!! Bryce must be so proud of himself! Oh I can't wait to meet him in 24 short weeks!! Good job you two, and congratulations again!
ReplyDeleteLOL that has to be the BEST boy shot I've ever seen! And no, I don't think the arrow was necessary! ;) I am SOOOOOOOO excited for you - I'll be calling you shortly ;D LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, congrats! I'm excited for you guys!! You are lucky that your ultrasound was so clear. The tech was 98% sure that ours is a girl, but she would NOT open her legs the entire time. Luckily we go back in a couple of weeks to be sure.
ReplyDeleteI am IN LOVE!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie ;)
We miss you.
How exciting! That is so great that you're having a boy and and that the ultrasound leaves no doubts haha. I hope all is going well in Indiana!
ReplyDelete