If I look like I'm pregnant in this coat it's because I am :)
Bryce and some of his dental school buddies.
sexy pose in his white coat
On Saturday we went to the Class of 2014 White Coat Ceremony for Bryce. The dental students are presented and made official by having a white coat put on by one of the doctors. I sat up on the balcony so the pictures are not that great since I only had my little camera. There was fruit, crackers and cheese, vegetables and cookies served afterwards. Bryce always tells me not to embarrass him when we go out in public (as a joke but I have given him plenty of reasons to say it) and while meeting one of his fellow students and his wife I dropped all my food off my plate trying to get my phone out of my purse. Does anyone else feel like as you get older you become less coordinated?
You look beautiful in these pics. And ya, being pregnant makes you more clumsy...just wait until your belly gets big and you forget it's there. Let's just say I have embarrassed myself and Zach plenty of times.
ReplyDeletelol I'm glad I'm not the only one who has "moments" :) I thought growing up would help me keep it all together better! Anyhoo, you look GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to watch your belly grow & grow! SO sad I missed you in UT by the way.. :( LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete