Friday, April 9, 2010

A few photographs

I was finally able to give Lindsey her copy of the maternity pictures
we did and so I thought I would post a few of my favorites.
It was so much fun to do this! Thanks again Linds. Love you!

Lindsey with her lovely diaper bag. I thought
since they do this with wedding flowers
when you get married, why not with a
diaper bag when having a baby?











Lindsey, you are seriously so beautiful.




3 comments:

  1. They look so good Bre!!! Will you do mine for me...someday...when we decide to have a baby? Wink, wink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the diaper bag picture! I need one of those with my beautiful diaper bag!! I love these pictures, your friend is gorgeous. And you know who else is going to be one gorgeous pregnant lady someday....you!! Keep up the good work, I can't wait till you can take some pictures of my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Bre! Found your blog through.... actually, can't remember what through, but anyway awesome pics! Can't believe Lindsey is having a baby! Geez, time flies! Looks like you guys are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete