As if headbutting a girl in a grocery store isn't bad enough,
yesterday Bryce and I were getting ready to walk into the mall
and I told him, "Ok, let's run because it's cold".
When we started walking I told him, "Never mind running, just
walk really fast". So instead he decides to run. As he takes off
I am holding onto his arm with both hands and it took me off
guard so I trip mid-step, my right foot comes down on one of his
feet and I twist my ankle. One of my shoes goes flying, along
with my purse and then I fall onto the ground in the middle
of the street.
Bryce is not worried by the fact that I fell and may be hurt. He
is just embarrassed that I am laying in the road groaning in pain
and asking, "Why Bryce?".
The entire time spent in the mall we were debating about who's
fault it was that I fell on the ground. Bryce swears it is my fault
as I told him to run in the first place and the fact that I stepped
on his foot. I claim the only reason I stepped on his foot
is because he started running when I told him not to.
You can decide who's side your on with this unfortunate event.
It was pretty embarrassing for both of us.
Okay, I can't take it anymore! Can we do lunch or double sometime in April? I miss you!!
ReplyDelete