Monday, March 22, 2010

Eye Issues

The past three days my eyes have been so incredibly sensitive to
any source of light. On our way down to my parent's house yesterday
I was crying because they hurt so much. I even had mine and Bryce's sunglasses on.
Sad story, I know.
I cannot wait until they go back to normal and I won't look like I am
crying or extremely tired every second of the day. Even now I am in pain.
What am I thinking looking at this bright computer screen?
I guess I just wanted to ask that if you read this, pray for my eyes.
Thanks!

PS I am 98% sure it's not pink eye but if it is then sorry Bryce. You will probably get it.

3 comments:

  1. Bre, what the heck is wrong with your eyes??? You poor woman! I know this isn't a funny situation, but I did think it was pretty funny when you apologized to Bryce in advance...I hope your eyes start feeling better soon so you can look at pictures of your new niece! Presley was so funny the other day...we were drawing a picture of our family with Maybelle included, and then she wanted me to draw Bryce and Brenanna too, I thought it was quite random, but very cute and thoughtful of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you feel better soon!!! you are in my prayers. you are guys such cute couples. i love your pictures. They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breanna..are your eyes still sensitive and hurting. Mine got that way and I went to the eye dr. and I had Iritis. An infection in the inner eye and I was very sensitive to light and it even made me dizzy. Hope that it is not that. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete