WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!!!! YOU LOOK SO VERY HAPPY! MARK AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED 31 YEARS TODAY.... WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT WOULD GO SO FAST....LOVE YOU
I just remember when we were skyping and Bryce said that you two were getting married...I was like WHAT??? But then my next reaction was one of relief...Bryce is so lucky to have you, and we are so lucky to have you as part of the family!! So glad you agreed to marry that nerd!
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!!!! YOU LOOK SO VERY HAPPY! MARK AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED 31 YEARS TODAY.... WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT WOULD GO SO FAST....LOVE YOU
ReplyDeleteI just remember when we were skyping and Bryce said that you two were getting married...I was like WHAT??? But then my next reaction was one of relief...Bryce is so lucky to have you, and we are so lucky to have you as part of the family!! So glad you agreed to marry that nerd!
ReplyDelete