Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Nativity, Stockings and Magnets
I know I already posted about our Christmas tree and gingerbread train, but I needed tell you about our three other Christmas decorations. First of all let me say the one thing I have learned about Bryce is he will care about things that most boys don't. Like when we were picking out a wedding cake, he was all about having a chocolate cake with white frosting. He spent hours on the computer trying to find the design he liked. I thought that was so weird he would care so much about it. Now I am learning that he cares a lot about having decorations around the house for any holiday. He has been more persistent with Christmas but I would just rather not spend the money on decorations right now. I actually really like that he cares about these little things. He makes me laugh. So we put out his little nativity set he had with him on his mission, hung each of our childhood stockings over the fireplace and Sue gave us some Christmas magnets to put on the fridge. I'm happy with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment