Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkins + Caramel Apples= "It's good!"

We had a fantastic evening carving pumpkins and making caramel apples at the Tycksen home last night. Every one was fighting over the only two carving knives we had so I decided to paint my pumpkin instead. Now I will have you know that one year I painted an almost realistic Frankenstein on my pumpkin. It was amazing. So this year I thought I could do it from memory but it DID NOT even come close to my other one. It was amateur work, but it was still fun.

























Aren't these two just so cute? I LOVE my brother and Megs






Bryce played Wii with the girls after carving pumpkins, but he lost.






Bo giving Alyssa's hamster Bella a ride.















Emilee has been a little out of control lately and decided to dye her hair purple...ok, it was for a carnival.













Thanks mom and dad for a fun night!












I love being with my hubby! He makes me so incredibly happy!














This is Bryce's pumpkin lit up. He thought it would be funny to put a Y on the tombstone. NOT a funny joke at the Tycksen home. He can't carve a pumpkin next year.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I think your Frankenstein looks pretty flippin good, better than I could have done! Ha, ha, that is so funny that Bryce put a Y on the tombstone. Just be glad you have a fellow cougar fan in the family...whats up with us Haslam's marrying cougar fans?! I showed Presley your pictures and she said "Show Brenanna Mickey pumpkin!" She talks in complete sentences now and is so excited to show you her Mickey pumpkin. You'll have to check out my blog in a few days and I will post her pictures! We hope you have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete