It's crazy to think that the Superbowl has come and gone already. We thought it was pretty
cool that it was here in Indianapolis. A few days before the big game we went downtown to see the festivities and participate in what was most likely a once in a lifetime event, as we will probably never live where the Superbowl will be held ever again.
Sam had a really enjoyable time being outside and relaxing in his stroller. The weather was so nice and a few times I actually had to take my coat off because I was hot. There were so many people we had a hard time navigating Sam in his stroller through the crowds. We kept seeing these guys dressed in old school uniforms so I figured I might as well get a picture.
Bryce and I commented that we sort of felt like we were on a date since Sam was being so good in his stroller. Our main goal was to get a picture in front of the huge Superbowl XLVI numbers and we wandered around for awhile trying to find them. When all hope seemed lost we finally figured out where they were. So we took our picture in front of them and left. We stopped by the canal on our way back to the car and Sam would have crawled into the water if we would've let him. It probably looked like a giant bathtub to him. It was such a nice day and we are glad we went downtown to see everything.


This looks so fun!!! Glad you got to see all the festivities. You look gorgeous!
ReplyDelete