Monday, December 6, 2010

some things I like

First let me say I LOVE being pregnant. It is one extremely spiritual and life altering experience that I am thankful I get to have.

Lately I've had this one craving. I'm pregnant so I'm entitled to crave random things. Only I suppose this isn't such a random way for a pregnant woman to feel.

I want to wear a pencil skirt...and other normal clothes.

sigh.

I should probably stop looking at cute skinny clothes on the internet that I can't wear, or buy for that matter.

But just to tickle your fancy, here are some of the adorable things I've found.















Okay, I need to stop.

All of you skinnies out there, enjoy dressing up for the holidays. I'm going to enjoy the last bit of pregnancy in my maternity clothes and sweat pants!

4 comments:

  1. Just a few things you've found? Haha that's more than just a few... but thanks! I love all that stuff, and even though I'm not as skinny as you were pre-pregnancy... I shall try to fit in them. For you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those dresses! Obviously, I can't wear it right now. I dream of looking cute in clothes again as well. Soon enough, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby which dress do you have? I have been wanting to buy one from shabbyapple.com for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quit torturing yourself!!! I know the feeling, being pregnant around special occasions like Christmas when you should be wearing a fancy holiday outfit can be depressing, I think you should just tie a big red bow around your belly for the Christmas parties. Can't wait to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete