Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

May 30, 2010


I have been waiting ever since I started this blog for the little timer at the bottom of the page to show that Bryce and I have been married for one year. Today is finally the day! Since it's Sunday, we did most of our celebrating yesterday. We went shopping for a few new things for summer, went to Market Street Grill for dinner (which was delicious as always) and then randomly decided to go spend the night at a hotel in SLC. After we checked into our room we went to walk around Temple Square for awhile. It was nice to spend time together. Bryce also surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses! I love receiving flowers from him! Happy Anniversary lover! I love you more than ever. -Bre

2 comments:

  1. Awww, happy anniversary you two!! I hope the next year is just as wonderful as the first!

    ReplyDelete