I hate when I cannot sleep.
It happens at the most inconvenient or most random times. This time it is random. I think it might have to do with the fact that my eye has been twitching for three days straight.
I must be stressed. About what you ask? Good question. I have no idea.
Bryce went to bed at 10:40 and here I am blogging away. I read on WebMD you shouldn't be on the computer or watching TV when you can't sleep. It supposedly makes your brain think it's still day time because of the light. Well I fear that if I keep typing I will just ramble so I am going to bed.
Goodnight.
Remember... run your temples and take the pressure off your brain. Also your eye can twitch from lack of sleep... I would suggest taking melatonin or some nyquil to put you out for the night!
ReplyDeleteHow about a tall glass of warm milk and some tylenol pm?? Ha ha that's from "Friends". Actually Tylenol pm makes me cranky the next day. I would let you watch Presley for the day, that's enough to exhaust anyone into a deep sleep...insomnia is the worst, good luck with that!
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS BARBARA (YOUR KIND OF AUNT) !!!!! I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND IF I LOOKED AT YOUR BLOG THROUGH JAMIES.. YOU ARE SUCH A DOLL AND BRYCE IS A LUCKY MAN. MY SUGGESTION.... TAKE YOUR MIND TO YOUR FAVORITE CALM PLACE, THE OCEAN IS A GOOD ONE FOR ME... (I PAID A TON OF MONEY TO LEARN THAT DUMB SUGGESTION) ALSO, DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES... WORKS EVERY TIME. SLEEP MEDS. ARE REALLY ADDICTING... DON'T DO THAT... LOVE YOU ALREADY !!!! IF YOU WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG I WISH YOU WOULD... http://www.theludwigclan.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete